Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Business Analyst (Hybrid)
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 08/07/2022
Required Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of experience in a business analyst role with demonstrated success creating analyzing business and technical requirements, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
- Experience in a technical business systems analyst position with a proven track record to work under pressure and deliver.
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies and tools like Azure DevOps.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and translate these into solution specifications and system designs and communicate effectively with both technical and business team members.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts (APIs, Architecture, System Design) effectively to people of varying disciplines and levels within the organization.
- Proficient in Relational Database Manage Systems & Reporting, like SQL Server, Power BI, Other.
- Proven ability to be motivate and drive cross-functional teams with attention to detail and strong negotiating skills with minimal direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated initiative, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a desire to succeed.
- Experience with smart devices, software and hardware preferred.
- Work with stakeholders and development team to determine project scope and vision, gather and prioritize collected requirements.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications verbally or through written documentation.
- Be perceptive, creative and a reliable problem-solver.
- Be independently motivated to take end-to-end ownership of your projects.
- Ensure technology solutions align with business needs and strategic goals.
- Research, document, test, and leverage business solutions.
- Create deliverables such as activity diagrams, use cases, user stories, entity relationship diagrams, state transition diagrams, etc.
- Verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems utilizing knowledge of software applications and configuration.
- Assist with quality assurance / testing of products and solutions.
- Maintain procedures manuals and system documentation.
- Develop prototypes of interfaces and attributes, as needed.
- Conduct research on software and hardware solutions to support recommendations, analyzing current and future technology trends.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.