Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Engineer
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 08/08/2022
- Minimum of 5 years of programming/systems analysis experience with emphasis in applications and systems architectural design and development, database and middleware technologies.
- Develop deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure that supports the Clients environment.
- Build, migrate, and test Azure environments and integrations.
- Setup multi-level network environments using Azure.
- Integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms.
- Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions.
- Monitor and maintain multiple Cloud DevOps environments based on client requirements.
- Use your expertise in DevOps methodologies and practices to build a better Cloud development environment.
- Build new automation to expand and maintain Cloud hosting.
- Assisting IT and development teams with Cloud management tasks.
- Support and lead project tasks.
- Identify key drivers of a defined problem and propose solutions.
- Mentoring development teams on DevOps best practices.
- Identify new tools and processes to improve the Cloud platforms.
- Collaborate with remote team members to build and maintain positive, productive team relationships.
- Develop positive relationships with teams involved in the downstream technical processes.
- Hands on Experience with Azure (required) and other Cloud Providers (preferred)
- Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Experience with DevOps implementations, migrations, and upgrades within the Microsoft Cloud Azure solution suite.
- Deep understanding of Cloud Azure Kubernetes Services with container-based deployment skills.
- Responsible for developing and deploying integrated solutions aimed at modernizing, consolidating and Coordinating the independently designed applications within and across the enterprises.
- Hands on experience with DevOps/Automation tools including Ansible, Jenkins, GitHub; and Lead team and or/project.
- Determines how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, Web interfaces and/or hardware logic, which may be currently operating on multiple platforms, work together to meet the new and emerging enterprise requirements.
- Develops methods to efficiently reuse existing components.
- Works with users to gather business requirements, performs database analysis, codes, and tests middleware routines to ensure successful and seamless communication among the various IT systems and applications components.
- Participates in component and data architecture design, software product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
- Possesses skills and knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) methodologies and processes such as object-oriented programming, distributed, cross-platform program communication using message brokers with Common Object Request Broker Architecture, enterprise-wide content and data distribution using common databases and data standards implemented with the Extensible Markup Language (XML), middleware applications and message queuing approaches.