Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
GIS Analyst (100% Onsite from Day One)
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 08/07/2022
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and business resources and translate business needs into effective technical specifications.
- Knowledge of geographic information systems and geospatial data formats and metadata.
- Knowledge of ESRI GIS enterprise software and tools.
- Knowledge of imagery providers, formats, sources, and analysis.
- Ability to perform spatial analysis in ArcPRO, ArcGIS Online.
- Ability to create interactive web maps and Apps in ArcGIS Online.
- Ability to create presentation content in ArcGIS Online including Dashboards and Story Maps.
- Ability to transform GPS and tabular data into ArcGIS Online published feature services.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to write technical, business, and plain language documents and/or emails, with great attention to detail in all written communications.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader.
- Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP) certification (Preferred).