Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
ITS Systems Specialist
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 08/08/2022
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in requirement gathering, conduct analysis, develop Systems engineering documentation, writing RFI, RFQ, RFPs and other related documents for Traffic/Intelligent Transportation System projects.
- Experience in developing, maintaining, and improving technical documentation to include enterprise level and systems documentation, architectural diagrams, procedural documentation, technical guides, software application documentation and other related documents.
- Able to perform a review of plans for engineering accuracy, adequacy, and compliance with State regulations and standards.
- Experience working directly with technical team to develop accurate and persuasive content for qualifications, proposals, and reports.
- Able to develop and review systems and architecture and system design documents.
- Able to perform a review of documents for systems engineering accuracy, adequacy, and compliance with State regulations and standards.
- Think out of the box and make recommendations for standard templates and documentation process improvement.
- Excellent communicator - oral communication and technical writing skills.
- Excellent writing, editing, and formatting skills, with the ability to translate technical concepts into concise and compelling proposal documents.
- Able to translate ideas into strategy and features, and work with the product development team from start to finish.
- Should have strong understanding of Transportation technology including, but not limited to, sensors, traffic signal controllers, connected vehicle infrastructure, and network devices.
- Provide business analysis and documentation support to the Transportation Systems Management and Operations (TSM&O) Platform.
- High proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), Adobe Acrobat, and SharePoint.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Understanding of Transportation technology including, but not limited to, sensors, traffic signal controllers, connected vehicle infrastructure, and network devices.
- Good understanding of the DOT Requirements, and Design Standards.