Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Network IT Technician (100% Onsite from Day one)
Fort Myers, FL Posted: 08/08/2022
Required Skills and Experience
- Performing primary functions of IT Network Technician, and Systems Administrator.
- Have MCSA certificates and Professional A+ or Network+ certifications.
- Providing Tier II support for following disciplines:
- Proficient with Firewall, Cisco Next Gen Firewalls
- Network (Cisco)
- Experience working on Servers (Microsoft 2016)
- Operating Systems
- Arterial Applications
- Roadside devices
- Experience interacting with the end users (internal & external).
- Experience using virtualization tools.
- May provide input into the configuration, support, and maintenance of the IT and network systems.
- May evaluate or assist in the evaluation of computer networking systems.
- Ability to communicate the circumstances of software or hardware problems to other technicians.
- Skills in interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information in non-technical language.
- Ability and willingness to work alternate work schedules and be on-call 24 hours/day.
- Ability to create daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reports regarding system availability and help desk calls.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise written communications.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Knowledge of configuration management principles and practices.
- Ability to configure and maintain data networks and servers.
- Ability to implement LAN/WAN maintenance and management procedures.
- Experience installing and supporting Microsoft server technologies.
- Ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms to clients and staff; read, interpret and apply technical instructions.
- Ability to research technical manuals and guides to respond to user questions.
- Ability to prioritize requests, organize, schedule, and coordinate a variety of activities and projects.
- Ability to learn new software and hardware packages.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.