Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 08/08/2022
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of IT work experience in infrastructure/network environments performing Network Engineering (hardware and/or software), design, planning and implementation.
- Assists in the planning, forecasting, implementation, and identification of resource requirements for network systems (including wireless) of moderate complexity.
- Participates in network planning, network architecture design and engineering.
- Integrates and schematically depicts communication architectures, topologies, hardware, software, transmission and signaling links and protocols into complete network configurations.
- Evaluates new products, performs network problem resolution and assists in the development and documentation of technical standards and interface applications.
- Monitors protocol compatibility, performs system tuning and makes recommendations for improve.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.