Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Oracle PLSQL Developer (100% Onsite from Day One)
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 08/08/2022
Required Skills and Experience
- 7+ years experience with Oracle databases with the capability to write complex queries and develop complex PL/SQL database objects, including both DML and DDL.
- 5+ years experience developing Oracle Forms.
- 3+ years experience with database and/or SQL performance tuning.
- Experience developing application reporting, preferably with PHP and/or Classic ASP 3.0.
- Experience using code repositories, preferably Git.
- Experience using continuous integration tools, preferably Jenkins.
- Experience with database query tools (i.e., TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL Navigator)
- Knowledge of relational database designs.
- Knowledge of Information Systems Development Methodology (ISDM)
- Knowledge of database security, including role-based security.
- Knowledge and experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Ability to be creative, to use sound judgment, and to display foresight to identify potentialproblems and design/specifications and assigned application software systems.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to determine work priorities and ensure proper completion of work assignments.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, oral and written communication skills.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with Agile development, specifically Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP) and Kanban.
- Experience in web development leveraging XML and CSS.
- Knowledge and understanding of technical environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other InformationTechnology major, or equivalent work experience.
- Oracle Certification Location