Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Salesforce Project Manager (100% Onsite from Day one)
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 08/08/2022
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience managing projects related to Salesforce implementations.
- Experience managing agile projects.
- Define and manage all Salesforce project goals and success criteria, monitoring and reviewing project.
- Experience in Salesforce with strong functional and technical experiences in different project phases; including business analysis, Enterprise level CRM implementations and management consulting, Client interaction, Deployment, and Development.
- Serves as the strategic lead for translating business requirements into solid, technical Salesforce solutions.
- Strong understanding of Salesforces capabilities and limitations and can communicate those to customers.
- Lead requirement gathering workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Planning, designing, Configuring and maintenance of the Salesforce.com solutions architecture across the Enterprise.
- Clearly communicate and provide full transparency on project status for a range of stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with staff and vendors who use Salesforce to ensure strong cross-group collaboration.
- PMP certified.