Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 06/24/2021
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and business resources and translate business needs into effective technical specifications.
- Ability to research application development issues and products.
- Ability to understand the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to write technical, business, and plain language documents and/or emails, with great attention to detail in all written communications.
- Understand business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze and document requirements for authorizations to determine data entry requirements and mapping to any existing components necessary to capture the data.
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
- Gather, analyze, document & validate user requirements.
- Create Visio process maps, requirements traceability matrices, use cases and other business analysis documentation appropriate to the specifically assigned project needs.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Identify any new type of data entry components required. For each new component identified, create and update analysis documentation to include wireframes, process maps, business data definitions and business rules.
- Support multiple moderately complex business processes.
- Assist in the business process redesign and documentation as needed.
- Translate high-level business requirements into functional specifications and manage changes to such specifications.
- Work closely with customers, users, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other Information Technology major, or equivalent work experience.