Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Customer Service Representative (Audio-Visual)
Ocoee, FL Posted: 09/27/2021
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good Verbal and Written Skills.
- Customer Driven.
- Detail Oriented.
- Time Management.
- Active Directory Resource Management.
- Problem Solver.
- Team Player.
- Organizational Skills.
- SCCM Knowledge.
- Works well under pressure
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responding to inquiries and providing information to customers.
- Responsible for access control and security administration (password, troubleshooting and resets included).
- Install, configure, and update software.
- Assist with the monitoring and tracking of inventory for the Information Technology Cost Center.
- Create and assign tickets in the Customer Database for various customer inquiries, issues, audio visual meetings, and when supporting Technicians.
- Coordinate, schedule, and document audio-visual meetings.
- Assist in coordinating audio visual setup and videoconference support Virtual Meeting Application experience.
- Participate in team projects and special assignments.
- Responsible for reading and following Department’s Procedures and Policies.
- Responsible for understanding and enforcing the Department’s Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for documenting solutions to Technology Issues.
- Telework may be required (see description of Telework requirements in advertisement).
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- A smartphone is required for this position and must be provided by the employer / vendor.
- Associate Degree or Technical Institute Degree/Certificate in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related fields, or equivalent work experience.
- A+ Certified Preferred