Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
West Palm Beach, FL Posted: 01/18/2021
- Provide a technician to configure and deploy a mixed variety of desktop computers and peripherals at various locations (this includes our headquarters complex and remote offices).
- Collect, organize, document (using an Excel spreadsheet), box, shrink wrap, and move computer equipment and peripherals for surplus or disposal.
- Assist with the unloading and unboxing of new equipment.
- Scan all equipment to update asset management databases.
- Move and scan equipment form inventory locations/storage locations, staging and delivery of equipment to set up lab.
- Unbox new hardware and associated peripherals.
- Install standard image and post image applications following procedures.
- Install Software applications unique to each customer
- Migrate customer’s data files from their old computer to the new computer.
- Deliver completed computer system to customer by schedule.
- Setup and verify functionality (i.e. network connections, peripherals).
- Remove old computer equipment and bring it to setup area for proper disposal.
- Troubleshoot all installation problems related to the Windows 10 Operating System, MS Office 2016/365 Suite, MS Outlook / Exchange, Internet Web browsers, network connectivity (including wireless), Citrix, PC hardware and peripherals.
- Take all necessary steps available to ensure customer satisfaction.
- De-Installation of legacy equipment: After holding period of two weeks, the computer’s hard drive will be erased using data wiping tools. After drive erase is complete the items will be taken to the proper staging area for surplus.
- Sort all old equipment by type (computers, monitors, keyboards, mice, cables, etc.)
- Separate functioning and broken equipment.
- Prepare a list of all equipment (using Microsoft Excel).
- Box or palletize and shrink wrap equipment and peripherals and move to a central location as determined by the Project Manager.
- Assist with the annual physical inventory. (includes locating and scanning assets)
- Must be able to lift and move equipment up to 60 lbs.
- Must have a general knowledge of the different types of computer equipment and peripherals (computers, monitors, keyboards, cables, etc.)
- Must have experience with Microsoft Excel to create spreadsheet of equipment.