Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Security Analyst (SIEM Administrator)
Boca Raton, FL Posted: 04/14/2021
- Must have 5 to 7 years hands-on experience with Splunk.
- Must have 5 to 7 years’ experience with Unix (RedHat), Windows, VMWare and other platforms.
- Working 2 to 3 years’ working experience with vulnerability scanning tool (Rapid7 Nexpose preferred).
- Must have advanced understanding of database environments such as SQL, Oracle etc.
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional).
- Splunk Enterprise Certified Administrator (preferred).
- Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Administrator (preferred).
- (SIEM Administrator).
- Security Analyst will focus on advance Splunk administration, configuration, and development efforts, with a goal towards enhancing and further refine Splunk infrastructure as it relates to application, machine logs, troubleshooting, reporting, customer queries, and building dashboards.
- Focus on continual evaluation and process improvement and maximizing Splunk capabilities to increase value to Client’s Information Technology cross functional teams.
- Assist the SRCO team with investigations, triage forensic analysis, and evidence preservation.
- Perform threat intelligence and hunting by leveraging in place security tools.
- Standardize Splunk agent deployment, configuration, log aggregation, and maintenance across a variety of platforms to include UNIX, Windows, VMWare, SQL, Oracle, and Data Storage environments.
- Troubleshoot Splunk server and agent problems including on-point for escalation for Splunk operations support.
- Monitor the agents and server infrastructure for capacity planning and optimization.
- Design Splunk dashboards for monitoring PCI-DSS, Financial, including Perimeter Security environments and as required.
- Design and maintain support for SaaS environments to ensure appropriate logging and monitoring is maintained.
- Ensure that Splunk environment maintains a viable failover environment which is tested on a regular basis.
- Perform vulnerability scans for applications, databases, and server environments aligned with PCI-DSS standards and industry best practices.
- Work with respective Client’s Information Technology cross functional teams to ensure remediation of identified vulnerabilities are remediated within timeframes outlined by PCI-DSS standards and industry best practices.
- Perform cross functional training for other SRCO team members in Splunk tool management and monitoring.
- Provide support to Firewall administrator work with SRCO team assist with forensic analysis, investigations.
- Ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines established by SRCO and industry best practices.
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience.