Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 10/25/2021
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience producing technical documentation related to requirements, specifications, traceability matrices, designs, or testing.
- Experience producing documentation related to meetings, analyses, or training materials.
- Experience testing custom or off-the-shelf applications, reports, large data sets, or dashboards.
- Experience facilitating business and technical analysis meetings.
- Experience with governance, project management, or project portfolio management.
- Experience with projects in a program environment led by a program/project manager.
- Ability to work with other project managers and under the leadership of a project manager.
- Experience working with state government is highly preferred.
- Experience working with data centers is desirable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project and PowerPoint software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint software is desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field and technical knowledge and understanding of information technology infrastructure and software development practices and techniques. Relevant experience on a year to year basis can substitute for specific degree requirement.