Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Lakeland, FL Posted: 07/27/2021
- 2+ years of HR & Benefit coordination experience.
- Able to work independently.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Employment Laws: Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations (Eg. ACA, FMLA, FFCRA, FLSA, HIPAA etc.) , and follows recommended best practices; prepares/reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance. Keeps employee handbook updated.
- New Hires/ Subcontractors: Initiates/completes/reviews: Background checks, Offer Letters, W4, I-9, Direct Deposit, benefits enrollments, Subcontractor Agreements, W-9, Insurances etc.
- 401(k): Prepares and sends: 401 (k) participants notice, 401 (k) contribution reports, verifies enrollment data, changes, loan requests, terminations, Prepares annual testing/ compliance documents for 401(k).
- Health Insurances: Performs Policy review, takes part in selection of renewal policies, Does Open Enrollment, cobra administration. Addresses specific issues related to health insurances with Insurance company/ broker.
- Audit: Audits, new hire documents, I-9 records, health insurance enrollment material, insurance invoices, premium tables, payroll data etc., and reviews and takes part in selection of renewal policies.
- Processes: FMLA documents, UI Claims, UI hearing, WC Claims, Garnishments, QRDO, loan papers etc.
- Sets up: Accounts for Out of State Employee such as, UI Accounts, Withholding Account etc. Completes Business Registrations where required.
- Terminations: Completes employee termination processes, property retrievals.
- Other: Address and resolves any issue with employees, completes employment verifications, prepares other reports as necessary for internal use and/or sends it to Government Agencies, Clients etc. as needed.
- Coordinates with CPA office and gathers/sends required information. Helps gathering and sending immigration documents to employees/ attorneys.
- This list is to provide the applicant the general idea of work responsibilities, Employer reserves the right to add/modify any other task/s as deemed appropriate.