Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Technical Project Manager
Boca - Raton, FL Posted: 06/24/2021
- 5+ years of IT work experience, including managing projects.
- Experience with BI Solutions implementation.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
- Solid experience with Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) is required.
- Solid experience with (PMIS) Project Management Information Systems.
- Managing multiple medium to large-scale projects, with medium to high complexity, and assure that they are delivered on time, on budget and with anticipated benefits and achieving stakeholder satisfaction.
- Utilize best-in-class project management processes and practices as well as appropriate tools to manage deliverables in the Project Life Cycle.
- Responsible for implementing PMO’s project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Assure PMO procedural compliance and that PMO policy & methodologies are followed and ensure that all project deliverables are completed within guidelines of the Project Management Methodology.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Implementation experience in large data migration projects, in complex data validation projects, reporting, business analytics and next generation BI Solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field.