Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Security Analyst (FIM Administrator)
Boca Raton, FL Posted: 04/14/2021
- 2 to 3 years working experience with password manager tool (Thycotic preferred).
- 2 to 3 years working experience with Endpoint protection tools (Carbon Black preferred).
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience.
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) preferred.
- Security Analyst will focus on advance TripWire Enterprise administration and configuration, with a goal towards enhancing and further refining TripWire infrastructure as it related to application, database, machine logs, troubleshooting, management reporting and customer queries.
- Work with respective Information Technology cross functional teams to ensure remediation of identified vulnerabilities are remediated within timeframes outlined by PCI-DSS standards and industry best practices.
- Focus on continual evaluation and process improvement and maximizing TripWire capabilities to increase value to SRCO and Information Technology cross functional teams.
- Work with Information Technology cross functional teams to ensure TripWire agents are deployed and are continuously reporting.
- Assist SRCO team with investigations, triage forensic analysis, and evidence preservation.
- Standardize TripWire agent deployment, configuration, log aggregation, and maintenance across a variety of platforms to include UNIX, Windows, VM Ware, SQL, Oracle and other environments.
- Monitor the agents and server infrastructure for capacity planning and optimization.
- Ensure that TripWire environment maintains a viable failover environment which is tested on a regular basis.
- Manage Carbon Black for endpoint protection. Work with Information Technology cross functional teams to ensure deployment on endpoints.
- Manage Thycotic password manager and to develop plan for expanded use of technology with cross functional Information Technology and Business teams.
- Ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines established by SRCO and industry best practices.
- Must have 3 to 5 years hands-on experience with TripWire configuration, management, troubleshooting.
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience with Unix (RedHat), Windows, VMWare, Database such as SQL, Oracle, and other platforms.
- Must have advanced understanding of database environments such as SQL, Oracle etc.