Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Business Analyst Position in Tallahassee, FL (100% onsite from day one)
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 07/27/2021
- 7+ years’ experience gathering and documenting business and technical requirements relating to Oracle and SQL.
- 7+ years’ experience producing technical documentation related to requirements, specifications, traceability matrices, designs, or testing.
- 7+ years’ experience producing documentation related to meetings, analyses, or training materials.
- 7+ years’ experience testing custom or off-the-shelf applications, reports, large data sets, or dashboards.
- 7+ years’ experience facilitating business and technical analysis meetings.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint is desirable.
- Experience with any of the following is desirable.
- Project Management (Standards, Best Practices, Terms, Tools).
- Project Portfolio Management.
- Experience with projects in a program environment (i.e., multiple interrelated and coordinated projects) led by a Program/Project Manager.
- Ability to work with other project managers and under the leadership of a Project Manager.
- Demonstrated experience with large-scale implementation projects.
- Very large and high-profile.
- Multiple technologies and functions.
- Close coordination / interaction with other project managers.
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholder groups with diverse and competing needs and expectations.
- Experience working with software and hardware vendors.
- Experience working in state government is highly preferred.
- Serve as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Ensure that system and user documentation is accurate, complete, reviewed and approved.
- Identify commonalities in business models and reviews new requirements imposed by law, regulation or otherwise.
- Attend meetings with project stakeholder groups.
- Participate in meetings or other project activities to produce project deliverables.
- Act as a point of contact for customers and technical staff to coordinate and facilitate communication.
- Possess expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities.
- Work closely with management, other project managers and users to ensure that the application meets scope requirements and project management guidelines.
- Assist with both internal and external resources to achieve business solutions within project guidelines.
- Identify and eliminate obstacles to solution plans, business goals or implementation. The Contractor shall assist in the development and implementation of contingency plans.
- Participate in conference calls with State and Federal stakeholders, as necessary.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts degree preferred.