Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Salesforce Developer (Remote option available)
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 01/16/2022
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience as Salesforce Lightning Developer.
- Hands-on and in-depth expertise in configuration and custom development on Salesforce platform.
- Experience in working with Service Cloud or Sales Cloud.
- Should have good experience working on a high volume of transactions/data.
- Experience in technologies such as Apex, AURA and LWC.
- Experience with Flow or Process Builder
- Experience in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Visual force, Batch Apex, Integration, REST & BULK API, WSDL, SOAP based Web Services, Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL.
- Understanding of web services and other technologies that can be used to transport data in an enterprise environment and interact with Salesforce.
- Possess expertise in understanding and guiding end-to-end business processes and mapping those recommended processes into features and workflows into the Salesforce environment.
- Integration experience using both Web-based technologies (Soap, Rest).
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and business resources and translate business needs into effective technical specifications.
- Experience working with Public Sector/Government is desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other Information Technology major or equivalent work experience.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer, Salesforce Community Developer, Salesforce Administrator.