Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Audio Video Support Specialist
Pompano, FL Posted: 09/27/2021
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of virtual meeting platforms; MS Teams, GoTo Webinar, WebEx, Zoom, Adobe Connect, etc. and how they integrate with in-room AV Equipment.
- Knowledge of Crestron, Biamp, Extron, Polycom & Cisco equipment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365.
- Active Directory.
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) for client health remediation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- 3-5 years in an onsite client services role.
- Customer Driven.
- Detail Oriented.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Analytical Problem Solver.
- Team Player.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate in team projects, meetings, and assignments.
- Responsible for identifying AV hardware and software needs.
- Responsible for Troubleshooting Tier 1-2 level AV problems.
- Responsible for coordinating the use of Audio-Visual equipment with Tier 2/3 teams.
- Responsible for creating AV Tier 1 Training documentation, delivering that training, and providing refresh sessions when there are changes or upgrades.
- Responsible for connecting, managing, and monitoring meeting support for customers.
- Responsible for measuring the quality of AV customer care and support provided.
- Establish, conduct, and document scheduled monthly meetings with A/V Tier 1 Team.
- Responsible for reading and following the Department’s Procedures and Policies.
- Responsible for understanding and enforcing the Department’s Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for documenting solutions to A/V Tier 1 Support technology issues in KB.
- Responsible for traveling to remote sites to understand each set-up, as well as recommend upgrades and maintenance checks from Tier 2/3 AV Team.
- Responsible for tracking AV Tier 1 incidents in the service desk ticketing system.
- Responsible for escalating AV Tier 2/3 incidents through the service desk ticketing system.
- Responsible for creating/tracking Property Management Reports (PMRs) for IT equipment transfers/relocation.
- Responsible for storing, accounting for, and transfer of A/V equipment to support meetings.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds.
- Flexibility to work hours between 7:00 AM to & 6:00 PM Monday through Friday with after hours on-call rotation and assistance in the evenings and weekends, as needed, and to also remain flexible to work other hours, as assigned for business continuity.
- Ability to telework, if requested.
- Associate Degree or Technical Institute Degree/Certificate in Audio-Visual technologies, or related fields, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5-years of customer facing experience and a minimum of 3-years IT experience.