Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 05/11/2021
- 7 to 10 years of IT work experience, including 4 or more years managing projects.
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology (IT) management to include at least two of the following areas: application development and support, website administration, customer support, or infrastructure support.
- Provide overall coordination, status reporting and stability of projectoriented work efforts.
- Provide oversight of the change management process for the projects.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing, and monitoring work efforts, and identifying resource needs.
- Insuring quality review is completed by identified stakeholders.
- Responsible for escalating functional, quality, and timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources based on requirements and performance.
- Facilitate collecting, validating, and documenting both functional and system requirements from the business program and technical staff.
- Will ensure that all project activities comply with reporting requirements in rule FAC 60GG1, based on project type, size, and complexity.
- Coordinate communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Comply with and enforce all agency policies, procedures, and security policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field Or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required.