Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
IT Technical Support Help Desk (100% Onsite from Day One)
Fort Lauderdale, FL Posted: 09/27/2021
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Responsibility of handling first response calls to the Help Desk (phone, e-mail, and online), logging the initial call, and detailing the response given to each user.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information in layperson’s terms.
- Ability to work alternate work schedules and be on-call twenty-four (24) hours/day.
- Ability to create daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reports regarding system availability and Help Desk calls.
- Ability to coordinate real-time activities and priorities.
- Troubleshoots original call via telephone or in person contact and responds in person when problem cannot be fixed remotely.
- Performs functions as directed by the Operations Manager to include any routine and non routine functions.
- Creates weekly report on all Help Desk calls and responses to include fixed and outstanding items with details on what replacement parts were needed.
- Daily monitoring of video walls and supplemental displays to comply with one hundred percent (100%) system availability.
- Weekly patch management and anti-virus monitoring of all desktop computers.
- Directs the daily responsibilities of the IT Technical Support analyst positions.