Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Asset Management Administrator
Ocoee, FL Posted: 01/16/2022
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Typically has 3 to 5 years of relevant technical work and familiarity with State policies.
- Communication: Can convey information, in both written and verbal formats, to individuals or groups in a wide variety of settings (i.e., project team meetings, management presentations, etc.).
- Must have the ability to listen and process information provided by others effectively.
- Customer Service: Works well with clients and customers (i.e., business office, public, or other agencies).
- Able to assess the customer’s needs, provide information or assistance to satisfy expectations, or resolve a problem.
- Decision Making: Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions.
- Flexibility: Is open to change, new processes (or process improvement), and new information.
- Has the ability to adapt to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
- Ability to receive and give constructive criticism and maintain effective work relationships.
- Interpersonal: Shows friendliness, courtesy, understanding, and politeness to others.
- Leadership: Motivates, encourages, and challenges others. Can adapt leadership styles in a variety of situations.
- Problem Solving: Able to identify, evaluate, and use sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternative actions and make recommendations accordingly.
- Team Building: Encourages, inspires, and guides others toward accomplishing the common goal.
- Quality Assurance: Knowledge of the ideologies, techniques, and tools for quality assurance and inventory control.
- The ability to put the ideologies, techniques, and tools into practice.
- Skills: Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Ability to lift to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to travel.
- Works independently, key team player, and able to lead, when required.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Responsible for assisting with daily operations and providing general administrative support.
- Provides general administrative support to IT Operations.
- Administers Access Controls for active directory and other systems.
- Create Process Flow Charts to document and optimize work unit functionalities.
- Serves as a logistics coordinator to ensure technology resources are safeguarded, provisioned, and properly disposed.
- Research, quotes, pricing, and contractual cost for procurements.
- Possesses an understanding of the IT department’s functions and roles.
- Performs quality audits across various IT functions.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as deficiencies, results, and status.
- Collects and analyzes data for project evaluation and improvements and integrates it into business processes to address the business need.
- Always focuses on developing and improving business processes.
- Delivers quality updates and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business, technical partners, and project leaders.
- Assists in the analysis of the requirements for the enterprise and applying emerging technologies to support long-term business objectives.
- Interprets policies, procedures, and rules as needed, providing comments and communicating changes to users.
- Serves as a member of assigned groups, attending mandated meetings and teleconferences. Such participation and duties include but are not limited to technology research, evaluation, deployment, and development of industrial products.
- Create, manage, implement, and ensure the stability of IT-approved projects. Includes but is not limited to methods and processes for deploying technology resources.
- Responsible for documenting solutions to technology issues.
- Participate in team projects, meetings, and assignments.
- Responsible for traveling to remote sites to coordinate IT-related projects and manage resources.
- Assists in business documentation.
- High organization skills to assist with large quantities of inventory.
- Functions, somewhat independently, under the general direction of senior-level professionals, supervisors, or managers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree or higher education or equivalent work experience.