Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 05/11/2021
- 3 to 5 years of IT work experience, including 4 or more years managing projects.
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- 3+ years’ experience in Information Technology (IT) management to include at least two of the following areas: application development and support, website administration, customer support, or infrastructure support.
- Provide status reporting and stability of projectoriented work efforts.
- Support execution of the change management process for the projects.
- Assist Project Manager with assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts, and identifying resource needs.
- Insuring quality review is completed by identified stakeholders.
- Document the need for escalating functional, quality, and timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for collecting, validating, and documenting both functional and system requirements from the business program and technical staff.
- Experience facilitating JAD session to gather requirements..
- Document the need to communication the impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Comply with and enforce all agency policies, procedures, and security policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field or equivalent work experience.