Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
QA Test Manager
Boca Raton, FL Posted: 01/16/2022
Required Skills and Experience
- 7-10 years of testing experience with leadership and test automation.
- Candidate must have solid understanding of SQL, clear understanding of webservices and web applications.
- Experience with QA automation tools preferably smartbear SOAP-UI/ReadyAPI, LoadUI, and selenium webDriver.
- Solid understanding of groovy/java scripting and clear understanding of OOP.
- Comfortable in creating and executing automated test scripts via Jenkins and directly via testing tool if needed.
- Clear understanding of testrunner like ReadyAPI runner, jUnit5, testNG or Cucumber.
- Good understanding of design patterns for test automation.
- Clear understanding of Maven or Gradle builder, working experience on creating and managing jobs in Jenkins.
- Design/update Automation test framework.
- Perform in depth research to define the root cause of problem and offers solutions to the stakeholders.
- Work closely with developers to resolve product glitches or design issues.
- Attention to details, and a true problem solver!
- Maintain existing automation test framework.
- Execute test plans according to project priorities.
- Review test results and certify QA test coverage prior to final review.
- Guide, support, and Mentor automation analyst in team.
- Apply quality engineering techniques to increase QA throughput.
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving
- Experience with test management and defect tracking software tools.
- Experience with work in a collaborative environment and working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.