Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Quality Assurance Analyst
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 01/16/2022
Required Skills and Experience
- 6+ years testing and workload modelling experience across various technology platforms (Web-based, web services, .Net, apps etc.
- 6+ years of experience in test planning and SLA’s definition.
- Well versed in QTP/UFT Automation Tool.
- Experience developing and deploying test strategies for software applications and interfaces.
- 6+ years of experience in developing and managing testing strategies.
- As in-depth knowledge of a variety of testing techniques and methodologies.
- Good understanding of QA methodology – test plans, test cycles, and software releases.
- Solid understanding QA Best Practices.
- Strong Knowledge of current industry wide Quality & Test processes and practices, Tools, and techniques.
- Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Demonstrated technical and professional skills in job-related area required.
- Experience with testing in source control (Team Foundation Server).
- Ability to translate business requirements into test scenarios.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to proactively identify problems and generate solutions.
- A good understanding of the dataflow, data model and data dictionary.
Tasks & Deliverables
- Understanding the application functionality and Non-Functional requirements along with SLAs defined.
- Identifying the test scenarios to validate the performance of key business functions and certifying the NFR requirements.
- Identifying the test environment, test data and access needs.
- Creating performance test plans and baselines.
- Executing planned tests.
- Analyzing test results and calling out any discrepancies against the SLAs.
- Publishing performance analysis reports and conducting review sessions with all the stakeholders.
- Providing ad-hoc performance testing/load generation for support of development tasks.
- Assisting with Troubleshooting & System Tuning.
- Leading performance test reviews.
- Reviewing performance test artifacts for comment and approval.
- Writing and distributing risk assessment.
- Working with the development leads and business leads to ensure full coverage in the testing scripts.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience.