Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 01/18/2021
- 5+ years’ experience with Java application development, leveraging frameworks such as Struts 2, Servlets/JSP, and JPA/Hibernate.
- 5+ years’ experience with Oracle databases with the capability to write complex queries and develop complex PL/SQL database objects, including both DML and DDL.
- 3+ years’ experience in web development leveraging XML and CSS.
- 3+ years’ experience developing web services, preferably RESTful web services.
- Experience with responsive design frameworks, preferably Bootstrap.
- Experience using code repositories, preferably Git.
- Experience using continuous integration tools, preferably Jenkins.
- Knowledge of relational and object-oriented database designs.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design methodologies.
- Knowledge of Information Systems Development Methodology (ISDM).
- Experience with database query tools (i.e., SQL Developer).
- Knowledge of database security, including role-based security.
- Knowledge and experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Ability to be creative, to use sound judgment, and to display foresight to identify potential problems and design/specifications and assigned application software systems.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to determine work priorities and ensure proper completion of work assignments.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, oral and written communication skills.
- Experience creating and supporting data warehouse implementations and related data marts (this includes designing and developing Extract-Transform-Load [ETL] processes for data warehouses, gathering requirements, and designing databases)
- Experience leveraging (Oracle) Spatial data.
- Familiarity with Agile development, specifically Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP) and Kanban.
- Database and application architecture experience.
- Experience with Virtualization, preferably Docker.
- Experience implementing GIS (Geographic Information System) applications.
- Experience maintaining WebLogic Server.
- Experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Experience with environmental regulatory business processes and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or otherInformation Technology major, or equivalent work experience.