Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
IT Security Analyst
Fort Myers, FL Posted: 10/25/2021
Required Skills and Experience
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in Information security including but not limited to Active directory, switches, firewall, Malwarebytes, vulnerability, and security event log management systems.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience with vulnerability management tools like Rapid7server.
- Must have experience with running scans for out-of-band security patches and remediate endpoints that need manual configuration.
- Must have experience managing antivirus server/software like Malwarebytes and review for malicious code.
- Must have the ability to properly document configurations and processes.
- Should have experience in managing group policy and oversee quarterly recertification within Active Directory.
- Should experience in maintaining certificates used for SSL/TLS encryption.
- Should have experience in deploying security patches to servers.
- Ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms to clients and staff; read, interpret, and apply technical instructions.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise written communications.
- Ability to research technical manuals and guides to respond to user questions.
- Ability to prioritize requests, organize, schedule, and coordinate a variety of activities and projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with all those contacted during work.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Knowledge of network security practices.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly reports for leadership team.
- Review software inventory for unauthorized software.
- Run reports on unpatched on Microsoft and third-party software.
- Conduct routine review of firewall and switches - ACLs policies with leadership team.
- Perform threat intelligence and hunting by leveraging in place security tools.
- May provide lead support related to security-related issues, best practices, maintenance of security devices, and all high-level maintenance.
- May develop and recommend policies and procedures for effective information security management.
- All other tasks assigned by the Department.