Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
ITS Systems Specialist
Orlando, FL Posted: 05/11/2021
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in an IT and/or ITS networks, or with IT/ITS Systems and Applications.
- Functional experience and understanding of computer networks and technologies such as Databases, Servers, and Datacenter architecture.
- Able to troubleshoot a multi-tier issues in order to isolate and identify root causes of system or application failures and develop solutions that are efficient and cost effective.
- Experienced in the creation of project documentation, manuals, best practices, and operating procedures.
- Experience in the areas of network security and technologies such as VPN and Wireless Networks.
- Experienced in System Development Life Cycle.
- Skilled in developing and making presentations to management.
- Design process within ITIL framework.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and report data on various networks and systems.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Fine tunes application configuration parameters in order to enhance or maintain high system reliability and efficiency.
- Designs, configures, and deploys solutions suited for the support of Traffic Operations.
- Creates, gathers, and collates requirements by working with clients and colleagues.
- Works with OS and application teams to ensure client service success.
- Coordinates and formalizes operational expansion plans, cut-overs, outages, and upgrades.
- Define and Deliver Incident, Problem, Change Management, and Service request processes based on ITIL standards.
- Coordinates ITS needs with the client’s Work Program for identifying capital improvements, routine maintenance and renewal/replacement of existing devices and systems.
- Continuously seek ways to improve overall quality of service and efficiency.
- Provides systems engineering services as required for the upkeep of ITS Systems.
- Engineering Management and ITS Communications Master Plans.
- Oversee helpdesk support functions including training, support, and oversight.
- Define and map out processes related to systems and service management.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for Senior Management.
- On occasion travels to other data centers or communication hubs.
- Performs additional tasks as needed.