Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Salesforce Administrator (Remote Option Available)
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 10/25/2021
Roles & Responsibilities
- Administration experience in customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, and reports, etc.
- Administration experience on Salesforce Financial Service Cloud or Service cloud.
- Experience with Community Cloud/Community Portal.
- Able to handle administrative and configuration functions within Salesforce Communities, including coordinating with the development team as necessary.
- Experience configuring and maintaining Salesforce Shield.
- Should have experience working on production support environment.
- Work with the team on CI/CD – deployment implementation.
- Providing support to Salesforce users in all groups to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications.
- Ability to learn quickly, contribute to a team effort and work on multiple, time-critical projects simultaneously.
- Logical, process-oriented thinker with a natural sense of urgency.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical and collaboration skills.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies.
- Experience with data synchronization with other external system.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.
- Bachelors Degree.