Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Salesforce Developer (Financial Service Cloud/ Community Cloud)
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 04/14/2021
- Initially, this will be a remote due to pandemic situation but will be onsite once situation improves.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience as Salesforce Lightning Developer.
- Hands-on and in-depth expertise in configuration and custom development in Salesforce Services Cloud, Community Pl Community Cloud/ Community Portal.
- Experience with Flow Builder.
- Knowledge/Experience on Financial Service Cloud.
- Responsible for coding and configure the system based on design and architecture.
- Should have good experience working on a high volume of transactions/data.
- Experience in technologies such as Apex, AURA and LWC.
- Experience in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, visual force, Batch Apex, Integration, REST & BULK API, WSDL, SOAP based Web Services, Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL and Salesforce AppExchange.
- Understanding of web services and other technologies that can be used to transport data in an enterprise environment and interact with Salesforce.com.
- Possess expertise in understanding and guiding end-to-end business processes and mapping those recommended processes into features and workflows into the Salesforce environment.
- Integration experience using both Web-based technologies (Soap, Rest).
- Should have experience with financial solutions in Banking/ Insurance/ Investment/ Brokerage/ Wealth Management.
- Nice to have:
- Ability to handle administrative and configuration functions within Salesforce Communities, including coordinating with the development team as necessary.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and business resources and translate business needs into effective technical specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other Information Technology major or equivalent work experience.
- Certifications: Community Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer, Salesforce Community Developer, Salesforce Administrator.