Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Salesforce Release Manager (Remote Option Available)
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 09/27/2021
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define and implement a standardized deployment schedules that delivers hotfix, minor, medium and major releases (using Gearset, GitHub, ant, eclipse and salesforce methods).
- Facilitate release activities across all Salesforce development teams, ensuring easy and timely deployments across environments (e.g. Salesforce.com, DevOps Applications).
- Work with Salesforce Development Team(s) to maintain allowed Test coverage in salesforce and resolve all the Deployment errors.
- Experience with modern development practices (CI/CD).
- Experience with Azure DevOps or similar tool, build and release pipelines.
- Monitor all lower environments (Salesforce Sandboxes) for release process / creating and synchronizing sandbox metadata and appropriate data sets.
- Monitors/executes Batch Jobs as and when needed.
- Should have strong understanding of deployments using Force.com migration tools (Salesforce Tools IDE, GitHub, Gearset, Eclipse and Version Control).
- Perform and Support on Salesforce Administration activities. This role will require support (25%).
- Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (Good to have).
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer (Good to have).