Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Tolling Solution Practice Leader
Remote, USA Posted: 01/18/2021
- Individual will be responsible for leading Tolling Solutions portfolio that result in sustainable, profitable, and growth-oriented business unit.
- Formulate and execute practice strategies, marketing initiatives, sales & business development activities and successful project delivery.
- Develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Establish strategic relationships with key industry partners, consultants, trade associations and client decision-makers.
- Foster trust and rapport with the clients, partners, and internal team by understanding driving factors.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements and Client satisfaction.
- Initiate lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Provide market intelligence to assist in new program development and initiatives.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our solutions changes, innovations, and trends.
- Responsible for delivering project implementation, ongoing operations, and continuously expanding solution portfolio to meet current and future needs of the industry.
- Responsible for business development efforts, including proposal development, client presentations, negotiations, and deal closings.
- Responsible for client, solution portfolio and team development.
- Responsible to lead cross functional team, consultants, partners and sub-contractors to a successful outcome and continuous improvement.
- Represent Kyra in industry forums through various formats such as trade show, meetings, webinars.
- Ability to interact professionally and communicate effectively with diverse customer stakeholders, the company team, and executives.
- Partner closely with team Kyra to develop strong value propositions to potential clients and develop win themes and differentiators that clearly articulate a winning strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree required/Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Tolling / Transportation industry, overseeing strategy, business development and delivery functions.
- Extensive experience developing executive-level business cases for investments in new solutions, use cases.
- Ability to travel as situation requires for client meetings, industry trade shows and team meetings.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written & verbal – with demonstrated ability to influence executives.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills Creative problem-solver with a roll-up-your-sleeves approach to leadership.
- Ability to build cross-functional consensus, led by example in driving initiatives.