Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 01/18/2021
- Lead testing efforts for each release in dev and beta environments.
- Develop and maintain test plans and scripts for testing.
- Create Azure DevOps work items for requirements, enhancements, change requests, and bugs; document work in Azure DevOps.
- Coordinate with the functional owner and developers to research anomalies, identify root causes, and troubleshoot system issues through to resolution.
- Capture and document metrics in support of the user acceptance testing.
- Assess current testing processes; recommend and implement process improvements, including automation where practical.
- Provide time and level-of-effort estimates for testing and requirements analysis.
- Assess the archive of data in the existing system and assist with conversion from Oracle to SQL and the migration of data into new repositories.
- Make recommendations for data dissemination and accessibility in the new system.
- Work with the project manager and development team to determine requirements as needed in support of application development.
- Create written documentation of requirements for both technical resources and business users.
- Perform analysis of requirements and be able to integrate changes and new requirements with the existing system design.
- Create meeting agendas and summaries.
- Adapt to changes in daily work plans based on customer support and developer needs.
- Be able to understand and articulate both the overall project goals (i.e, the big picture) and project details in a fast-paced environment.
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external users and technical resources to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Create and use SQL queries in support of analysis activities and to aid in resolution of data and application issues.
- Comply with Division of IT Information Systems Development Methodology (ISDM) standards and formats on all work products.
- Assist in the completion of status reporting and escalation of issues to management.
- Participate as directed in activities under the direction of an IT Project Sponsorship, including the respective IT Team Lead and stakeholders; perform duties delegated by the Project Manager on behalf of the department.