Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 09/27/2021
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 3 years of experience gathering, documenting, and managing business and technical requirements for system implementation.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience facilitating joint analysis workshops with customers.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience assisting customers with development of business cases with application testing and implementation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research, understand, and interpret functional and nonfunctional requirements to include business and stakeholder requirements, data and information requirements, data integration, metadata, data quality, service levels and performance as directed by the Department.
- Plan and facilitate requirements elicitation sessions using a variety of techniques such as joint application design (JAD) sessions, interviewing, brainstorming, job shadowing, and other requirements elicitation techniques as directed by the Department.
- Articulate technology in terms stakeholders can understand, and articulate business concepts and processes to the technical team as directed by the Department.
- Analyze, categorize, document, and validate requirements to the appropriate level of granularity so that technical teams are able to translate to system design as directed by the Department.
- Participate in developing business cases, defining high level business objectives, and developing key success factors for solution delivery, as directed by the Department.
- Weekly, work with the Early Steps Administration System Project Team to develop detailed implementation plans based on business requirements as directed by the Department.
- Weekly, attend Early Steps Administration System Project meetings and provide activity status each week as directed by the Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field and technical knowledge and understanding of information technology infrastructure and software development practices and techniques. Relevant experience on a year to year basis can substitute for specific degree requirement.