Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Salesforce Developer (Field Service Lightning)
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 04/14/2021
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience as Salesforce Lightning Developer.
- Should have experience working on Field Service Lightning (FSL).
- Solid understanding of Field Service business and information technology processes.
- Working knowledge of Field Service processes and transactions in a global organization is required.
- Experience in working with Service Cloud or Sales Cloud.
- Should have good experience working on a high volume of transactions/data.
- Knowledge of technologies such as Apex, AURA and LWC.
- Experience with Flow Builder.
- Experience in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Visual force, Batch Apex, Integration, REST & BULK API, WSDL, SOAP based Web Services, Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL and Salesforce AppExchange.
- Understanding of web services and other technologies that can be used to transport data in an enterprise environment and interact with Salesforce.com.
- Possess expertise in understanding and guiding end-to-end business processes and mapping those recommended processes into features and workflows into the Salesforce environment.
- Integration experience using both Web-based technologies (Soap, Rest).
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and business resources and translate business needs into effective technical specifications.
- Experience working with Government cloud is desired.
- Experience working with Mulesoft is desired.
- Certifications: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer.