Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Salesforce Administrator (Remote Option Available)
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 05/11/2021
- Administration experience of Salesforce Financial Service Cloud or Service cloud.
- Administration of the Salesforce environment; responsibilities include customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Providing support to Salesforce users in all groups to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications.
- Has knowledge of Salesforce and object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Strong functional understanding of object-oriented databases and systems.
- Sound analytical skills with the ability to successfully troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs.
- Ability to learn quickly, contribute to a team effort and work on multiple, time-critical projects simultaneously.
- Logical, process-oriented thinker with a natural sense of urgency.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical and collaboration skills.
- Ability to perform backend data integration such as HTTP, Web Services.
- Ability to integrate Salesforce with Web Services (SOAP/REST).
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST), Visualforce/APEX, JSON and XML.
- API integration and/or development experience with microservices using such platforms as MuleSoft.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies.
- Initially, this will be a remote due to pandemic situation but will be onsite once situation improves.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field.
- Able to handle administrative and configuration functions within Salesforce Communities, including coordinating with the development team as necessary.
- Development experience with Service Cloud, as well as Community Cloud.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.
- Experience configuring and maintaining Salesforce Shield.
- Experience with data synchronization with other external systems.