Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Advanced System Support Analyst (100% Onsite from Day One)
Tallahassee, FL. Posted: 09/27/2021
Roles & Responsibilities
- Two years of experience in a help desk environment (i.e., providing technical assistance, answering support calls, etc.)
- Two years of experience writing SQL queries against SQL databases.
- One year of experience working with surveillance and the most up-to-date reporting systems.
- One year of experience writing technical and developing training documentation materials and recording training videos.
- Respond and Resolve inquires related to the use of the COVID-19 portals received via Help Desk line or Cherwell ticket management system as needed by the end-user.
- Answer email inquiries related to the use of the COVID-19 Cherwell ticket portals daily as needed by the Department.
- Create and submit help desk tickets in the Cherwell portal based on technical assistance requests received via Help Desk daily as requested by the Project Manager.
- Provide help desk ticket updates through the Department’s Cherwell system daily as needed by the Department.
- Set up new accounts authorized by the Section staff and Project Manager within 24 hours from receipt of Department approval.
- Unlock system accounts for users as reported in the Cherwell system and assist with password resets in a timely manner from receipt of requestor.
- Conduct statewide webinar trainings on new features of systems to end-users and develop user manuals of systems as needed by the department.
- Assist with testing of new features of systems daily as directed by the department.
- Document business processes for existing and new system features for applications as needed by the Project Manager and Department.
- Provide systems implementation support during regular and off-hours as needed by the Department on a monthly basis.