Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 04/14/2021
- Full life cycle MuleSoft Project experience (Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment).
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience with Mulesoft.
- Some experience with Salesforce Administration either on Service or Sales cloud
- Experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Experience with Mulesoft API and Integration Projects.
- Experience troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tool.
- Experience with data migration elements of applications in the ERP, CRM.
- Experience in defining MuleSoft physical architecture design best practices, create runbooks/playbooks, operations guide etc.
- Experience in implementing best practices of MuleSoft.
- Understanding of MuleSoft Deployment/Physical architecture (OnPrem, On Cloud and Hybrid).
- Experience with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- MuleSoft technical expertise when evaluating and designing integration solutions.
- Mulesoft - PCI and PII data are good to have.
- Experience with MuleSoft VPN and VPC configuration.
- Experience with Anypoint studio, MULE ESB, JMS, MULE MMC, Active MQ.
- Experience with data integration, data migration, data modeling and data management across relational, columnar and noSQL technologies like SQL Server, Oracle
- Should have Mulesoft developer certified Level 1 or Mulesoft Architect Designer certifications
- Good to have Salesforce Admin or Developer certification.