Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Lakeland, FL Posted: 06/24/2021
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Works closely with employees and provides necessary information, resolves issues.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations (Eg. ACA, FMLA, FFCRA, FLSA, HIPAA etc.) , and follows recommended best practices; prepares/reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Keeps employee handbook updated.
- Addresses specific issues related to health insurances with Insurance company/ broker.
- Prepares or audits, new hire documents, health insurance enrollment material, insurance invoices, premium tables etc., and reviews and takes part in selection of renewal policies.
- Prepares 401(k) contribution reports, verifies enrollment data, changes, loan requests, terminations.
- Prepares annual testing/ compliance documents for 401(k).
- Prepares payroll reports, works with payroll company.
- Reviews requirements and sets up accounts for Out of State Employee such as, UI Accounts, Withholding Account etc. Completes Business Registrations where required. Manages Tax Rate notices and keeps CPA office & Payroll processing company updated.
- Evaluates and processes.
- UI Claims.
- Worker’s compensation claims. Coordinates with employee & Insurance under.writer, broker.
- Wage Garnishment Orders. Coordinates with Employee & Payroll processing company.
- DRO (Domestic Relationship Order). Coordinate with TPA for Qualification.
- Completes employment verification for past and current employees.
- Works closely with Senior Managers and assists, helps and/or completes any other task/s assigned.
- This list is to provide the applicant the general idea of work responsibilities. This list will expand and change as we grow and transform.