Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Oracle Database Administrator
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 09/27/2021
Roles & Responsibilities
- Expert experience administering Oracle Database systems 10g, 11g, 12c, 18c & 19c.
- Strong experience with ASM 11g, 12c, 18c, 19c and RAC clusterware services.
- Strong experience patching Oracle 12c and newer databases, GI/ASM and RAC clusters.
- Strong experience installing, patching, administering and supporting Oracle Cloud DB services, to include Oracle Cloud Customer.
- Strong experience in UNIX/Linux, Oracle Cloud DB services, Exadata, Oracle Database Appliance support.
- UNIX/Linux, Windows shell and SQLNet scripting experience.
- Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN) backups and restore operations.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager administration, installation and support.
- Data Extract, Transformation, and Load experience to include Datapump.
- Experience building and administering Oracle databases in the Oracle Cloud, on Exadata’s and Oracle Database Appliances (ODA).
- Knowledge of Oracle DataGuard, Advanced DataGuard, log shipping and other DR processes.
- Oracle MOS and support processes.
- Oracle Cloud and Cloud-at-Customer administration, patching, RAC, network/LISTENER and supporting databases in the Oracle Cloud options.
- Experience with ORACLE application and database migrations.
- Extensive experience with debugging and tuning SQL application code.
- Extensive experience managing data and import/export processes.
- Strong team player.
- Government project experience preferred.