Join our growing team of talented technology leaders.
Tallahassee, FL Posted: 10/25/2021
Required Skills and Experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Minimum of 3 years office administration experience is required.
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Associate degree or higher is preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintains all office services, including placing service calls for office equipment, cleaning services, landscape services, building maintenance contract services, etc. as needed.
- Assists with scheduling meetings, setting up conference calls, and sending calendar invites as needed.
- Answers phones, routes incoming calls and greets visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and works closely with Lakeland office for supply orders.
- Provides administrative support for projects and special events.
- Receives and distributes incoming mail, packages, and other deliveries.
- Scans, copies and emails document to the required person.
- Coordinates travel arrangements/hotel reservations and assists with expense reports for processing reimbursements.
- Perform miscellaneous errands locally (Leon County) for UPS, FedEx, print shop, etc. as required.
- Works in a cooperative manner with managers, coworkers, customers, and the public.
- Light kitchen cleaning, including loading/unloading dishwasher, making sure the kitchen trash is thrown out and not overflowing, cleaning up the conference room if a lunch meeting is held, etc. We have a cleaning service for comprehensive cleaning on a weekly basis.