Accelerating Progress Towards Vision Zero
IntelliConnect is designed for saving lives and improving mobility. Using connected vehicle technology, IntelliConnect monitors the health of roadways, detects incidents immediately, and communicates information about those incidents to emergency responders and drivers on the road.
IntelliConnect’s web-based software ingests connected vehicle data from roadside units (RSUs) and processes that data in real time for business use cases such as wrong-way driving, disabled vehicles, speed thresholds, and construction zone approach. IntelliConnect’s innovative hybrid architecture uses both edge and cloud computing for high speed, low-latency performance.
IntelliConnect immediately and accurately detects when an OBU-equipped vehicle is moving against the flow of traffic and sends instant alerts to transportation management centers, emergency response personnel, and drivers on the road, with split-second processing that reduces crashes and saves lives.
Speed Threshold Detection
IntelliConnect provides alerts based on configurable speed thresholds, roadway supervisors can be notified of unusually slow traffic. Additionally, approaching drivers can be notified of slow traffic ahead, preparing them to decelerate and reducing the likelihood of secondary crashes
Disabled Vehicle Detection
IntelliConnect detects OBU-enabled disabled vehicles in seconds distinguishes between heavy congestion, slow traffic, and a truly disabled vehicle.
Construction Zone Warning
IntelliConnect notifies drivers of active construction zones ahead, prompting them to slow down and making the roadway safer for construction workers.
An end-to-end solutions platform created for freeway management, arterials, and automated tolling
IntelliExchange is a big data processing platform for connected vehicles. Designed to scale to billions of messages per minute, IntelliExchange ingests data, processes that data, and exposes it for consumption by third-party systems. It enables monitoring and governance of the massive amount of data generated by connected vehicles, and it empowers next-generation safety features, such as in-vehicle crash alerts for secondary crash prevention.
A Solution-as-a-Service built for:
- Safety: Reduce fatalities, injuries, and property damage
- Mobility: Improve roadway throughput and efficiency
- Operational Excellence: Greater visibility on the roadways for faster and better management of traffic operations
- Environmental Responsibility: Reduce fuel consumptions and emissions
- Cloud-based platform
- Scalable, secure, and reliable
- Data Governance and API-based access
- Plug-and-play functionality with built-in device drivers
- Easy to set up and use
- Edge/Fog computing for mission critical applications
Scalable, Secure, and Reliable
- Uses enterprise-grade encryption
- Performs secure publishing and receiving of messages using industry standard security framework
- Auto-scales based on usage
Intelligent Edge Computing
- Seamless connectivity to legacy devices and road side units
- Pre-process, filter and analyze Data at the Edge before sending it to the Cloud
- Performs dissection of connected vehicle messages with a Generic device driver
- Runs business rules engine for safety applications
Custom Business Applications
- Out of the box safety and mobility applications
- Tolling and in-car payment applications
- Discovery of new use cases
Intelligent Traffic Management
- Broadcast TIM (traveler information message) messages and real time safety alerts to pedestrians and drivers
- Near instantaneous detection of roadway incidents
- Comprehensive roadway visibility and analytics for improved safety, greater mobility, and better operational effciency
- Configure and customize various parameters related to business applications and easy integration with the traffic monitoring system
Multiple Data Streams
- Connect to multiple data sources including legacy systems
- Supports data ingestion from data sources like sensors, roadside units, mobile devices, social media, cameras, third party API, and relational databases, etc.
- Big Data Management (For Raw and Curated Layer)
- Data Governance and Authorization
- Open Ecosystem
- Third-party API Integration
Predictive Incident Mapping & Analytics
IntelliRoad is the industry’s one-of-a-kind web-based software solution that provides comprehensive roadway intelligence by combining traffic hot spots, live traffic information, and congestion detection with visualization and predictive analytics.
Intelligent Camera-based Vehicle Metrics
IntelliVideo is web-based and AI-driven video analytics software that can count and classify vehicles, detect disabled vehicles, and detect wrong-way driving. It shows metrics by date as both map-based and data-grid-based insights into roadway use.
Effective incident management is critical for roadway performance. IntelliManage is a web-based software platform that empowers traffic management center operators to efficiently manage traffic incidents, improving safety and mobility.
Traffic-related Data at Scale
Roadside sensors, mobile devices, traffic management software, and other modern tools generate enormous amounts of data about the roadway. IntelliStore is a web-based software platform and big data solution for storing and analyzing traffic-related data at scale, delivering actionable insights to decision makers.