This is an accessibility statement from Kyra Solutions.
Measures to support accessibility
Kyra Solutions, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Kyra Solutions:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Kyra Solutions is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Kyra Solutions. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Kyra Solutions:
- Phone: 863-686-2271
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 3673 Coolidge Court, Tallahassee, FL, 32311
- Postal Address: 4454 Florida National Dr. Lakeland, FL 33813
We try to respond to feedback within 2 Business Days.
Accessibility of Kyra Solutions relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Kyra Solutions, Inc. assessed the accessibility of Kyra Solutions by the approach of self-evaluation.
Email or call our HR department
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Kyra Solutions, Inc.
Chief Operating Officer
This statement was created on 8/26/2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.